RSS

CounterCulture

Now that it is over, I can move on from here. So glad that it's over. All in the atmosphere.

The only issue is that my sentiments are countered by the weather. Betch.

And the whole day remained totally insidious. Between the roaring on the roof and the erratic and violent brilliance in the sky, the meaning of life kind of slid into the gutters with the rest of the rain.

Everyone just waited for the firmament's disposition to change. Eventually we all just waited for the day to be over. The end of the day seems like a probable end to the storm.

And I waited with my Wishing Marble in hand. I was unable to engage really, but thunder and lightning seemed more lachrymose when he wasn't around.

I felt like today was some kind of extension of my pervasive and internal tempest. It looked like how I felt. And the rain was inconsistent, but the gray never dissipated.

0 comments: