RSS

I'm Nothing, but I'm Big

"I'ma Put it On Her" by Day 26

...she got that swagger / the way she move it like a pro...

I know that Day 26 is a manufactured music team put together by the most pompous, sambo idiot ever, but I love this song. Whatever is going on in my life, play that song and see if I don't put a pep in that step.

Dinner is being served rather late today. The Mister and I were out all day, shopping for items for the house. Moving is a complicated business.

I made a hodge podgey soup about a week ago or so that Brittany and I t-t-t-tore up. It was chicken, onions, bacon, potatoes, avocados, mushrooms, and eaten with plain Basmati rice (which Brittany's fatness can't get enough of).

I am going to make a similar hodge podge without the bacon or potatoes and with cous cous instead of Basmati rice. The Mister is making pasta too. And yes, I'm going to eat it all.

0 comments: